Certainty Home Loans
First and foremost Certainty Home Loans is about people. We’re about doing whatever it takes to find the right home mortgage for you. We are about personal attention, about simplifying the process through our expertise and transparency. Because in an industry where many of the products stay the same, it is the team of individuals helping you and the service they provide that make the difference.
In January 2000—armed with passion, ethics, and experience—we wanted to create a successful company built on forming solid partnerships with real estate agents and builders who shared a similar vision; to make home ownership a reality by putting people first. At the time, it was a unique concept in the home mortgage industry. We opened the doors to the public on March 1, 2000 as WR Starkey Mortgage, LLP.
Today, our name has changed to Certainty Home Loans, LLC but our core belief in treating people right while providing unparalleled customer service and mortgage expertise remains. We are nationally recognized with a reputation for offering a wide range of loan products and a commitment to the communities we serve.
We never want to lose sight of our values and the importance of the individual. We hire talented, entrepreneurial individuals to run our day-to-day operations. These individuals are selected because of their abilities to grow our company while maintaining exceptional customer support. People are our #1 asset at Certainty Home Loans. Our approach is to involve all employees in the direction of the company by allowing them to provide direct feedback to management. This provides the incentive for all employees to manage the business as if it were their own.
- Since our founding, we have helped over 200,000 families finance their homes.
- Our headquarters is in Plano, Texas.
- We have branches in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, District of Columbia (D.C.), Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- We’ve won many awards and have been nationally recognized by:
- Mortgage Executive Magazine - Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America, 2011 - 2016
- Mortgage Executive Magazine - Top 50 Companies to Work For in America, 2014 & 2015
- National Mortgage Professional Magazine - Top Mortgage Employer, 2016
- Scotsman Guide - Top Mortgage Lenders and Top Mortgage Originators, 2016
- Green Lender Award - Mortgage Technology Magazine, 2011
- Top Tech Savvy Lenders - Mortgage Technology Magazine, 2011
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Fairway Mortgage offers the best mortgage tools available on the Internet - easy, convenient, online shopping for the best loan programs and most current rates available, together with the assistance of an experienced live loan officer to guide you through the often difficult and confusing process of choosing and getting the exact loan to meet your specific needs.
Fairway Mortgage handles all loans types, including the FHA 203k Renovation Loan. Minimum loan amount for any loan is $50,000.
Highlands Union Bank
Highlands Home Mortgage offers several loan programs. Most loan programs contain different features that can be confusing for even experienced homeowners. The most common loan programs include:
FHA Loans | VA Loans | Conforming | Jumbo |
Second Mortgages | Equity Lines
Triad Home Inspections
Triad Home Inspections was founded by Ron Hough in 1985. Ron is now recognized as one of the top ten home inspectors in the country having completed over 20,000 home inspections. Throughout these many years Ron has been a member of the following organizations:
- American Society of Home Inspectors,
- the North Carolina Licensed Home Inspectors Association, and
- the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
Ron was recently recognized for being a member of ASHI for over 25 years and designated as an ASHI Certified Inspector, ACI.
Triad Home Inspections has developed an outstanding business reputation in the real estate community as a result of its dedication to exceptional service. Over 900 area real estate agents have made Triad Home Inspections a preferred member of their real estate team.
Ron Hough, Joe Matthews, and Terry Murphy each hold an inspector license:
- Ron Hough NC Home Inspector Lic. #323, NC General Contractor Lic. 19073
- Joe Matthews NC Home Inspector Lic. #3015, NC General Contractor Lic. 19073
- Terry Murphy NC Home Inspector Lic. #3014, NC General Contractor Lic. 19073